TOWNSHIP OF UNION
The Township of Union Public Schools is seeking dedicated, knowledgeable, highly qualified staff in the following fields:
Part Time School Bus Driver(s)
4.5 hours per day with the ability to work extra hours doing field trips and sports trips. $22.45 per hour. Requirements: At least 21 years of age, have at least 3 years driving experience and hold a CDL Class B license with air brake, passenger and S endorsements.
• Part Time School Bus Aide (Substitute) 4.5 hours per day - $11 per hour. (As Needed) Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and participate and successfully complete a First Aid/CPR/ Epi course.
• Bookkeeper (Board of Education Central Office)
• School Psychologist or Learning Disability Teaching Consultant (District Wide)
• Long Term Substitute Special Education Teacher (Elementary Level)
• Leave Replacement Title 1 ELA Teacher (High School)
• Leave Replacement Mathematics Teacher (2) (High School)
• Teacher of Spanish (Full Time-Elementary Level)
• Mathematics Title I Teacher (Full Time Middle School)
• Anticipated Long Tenn Substitute French Teacher (High School) Substitute/Per Diem Teacher: $100/day with County Cert. $110/day with Teacher Cert.
Substitute Teacher applicants are to apply by visiting the Township of Union BOE office Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-2:00pm. Applications for Sub. Teacher are not available via Applicant Tracking.
• Substitute Nurse $200/day -Please apply via Applicant Tracking.
• Substitute Secretary-Hourly Amt. TBD
Appropriate NJ certification is required where applicable. For detailed information on all current vacancies and to apply please visit:
Deadline to apply is 12/22/17. End date subject to change.
Deadline for Substitute School Nurse, Teacher & Secretary is 5/1/2018.
Deadline for transportation is 12/30/17.