This position is Monday – Friday day shift.
Service and maintain our commercial and residential HVAC equipment. Will also perform General maintenance duties as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of the Maintenance Team, take the lead in the maintenance needs of all HVAC equipment.
- Daily log onto the BLDG Automation System to review and ensure the proper operation of all equipment.
- Perform all scheduled periodic maintenance tasks for equipment safety and reliability.
- Perform all service required from reported problems and breakdowns.
- Train other maintenance staff members as time allows.
- Develop spare parts lists for major equipment to decrease downtime for unplanned equipment failures.
- Daily record all work activity in the CMMS.
- Perform other maintenance duties as assigned.
- This position may be called back in after hours as needed for emergency repairs.
- EPA refrigerant handler certification.
- Ability to evacuate and recover refrigerant.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and diagrams.
- Ability to troubleshoot temperature control problems.
- Experience with 208V 3ph wiring, equipment, and controls.
- Experience with BLDG Automation Systems, Digital controls, and Control Theory.
- Experience with Commercial RTUs, Boilers, and forced air heating & cooling systems.
- Brazing and other pipe fitting methods.
- 5 years HVAC commercial and residential service.
- Experience working in Long Term Care a plus.