Tower Health, Reading Hospital
West Reading, Pennsylvania
Be inspired by operational excellence, and join the team at Reading Hospital. Working closely with the Director of Decision Support and Budget, the Financial Analyst serves as key administrator for all aspects of productivity benchmarking and is the primary contact for Truven's ActionOI and Labor Analytics-related communications and activities. Duties involve data management (loading, submitting, auditing); ensuring availability of reports and information; coordinating program training; and supporting organizational initiatives relevant to productivity information.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; Master's preferred
- 1-3 years of Accounting or Finance experience (multi-entity system/healthcare environment preferred)
- Ability to manage a variety of projects with multiple, competing priorities and deadlines
- Microsoft Office proficiency; AllScripts EPSI and EPIC preferred
- Ability to design, analyze, and manage using quantitative and performance tools
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, and hold others accountable
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services across Eastern Pennsylvania. We bring together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists, and providers across 65 convenient locations. Together, our six hospitals and other entities offer a full range of medical care to more than 2.5 million people. Here, we know that advancing the quality of care will transform the quality of life.
About Reading Hospital
Our nationally recognized flagship institution, Reading Hospital has served the local community since 1867. We're a Magnet® designated facility with many specialties, a dedicated rehabilitation hospital, and affiliated medical offices, all committed to delivering access to the region's highest quality care, leading-edge technology, and experienced medical professionals. Located in the friendly West Reading area, our main campus offers a variety of amenities that make working here every day a pleasure.
To apply, send resume to Karen.Castaneda@towerhealth.org
Tower Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V