The East Penn School District is seeking a Student Information System Coordinator. Full-time, 12-month administrative support position. Reports to the Director of Technology. EOE.
- Assist in development of an overall support structure that best serves the needs of the district as key to the implementation of district-wide student information system.
- Develop and design methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Perform daily functions to insure data integrity.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation for procedures related to the student information system.
- Create and facilitate professional development opportunities.
- A degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent certification/credentials in database systems administration.
- Two to five successful years in database systems administration directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Self-starter who is very detail oriented, customer service focused with a high degree of professionalism, including the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
Apply by December 13, 2017 with cover letter, resume, three letters of recommendation, and a completed Technology Application (found on EPSD website), and clearances to:
Human Resources Manager
East Penn School District
800 Pine Street
Emmaus, PA 18049