Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Senior Director / VP Marketing Communications. In this position, you would be a key part of the Marketing and Communications team. A successful Senior Director / VP Marketing Communications will manage the business, quality, creative services, and operations of Lutron's global marketing communications function, comprised of an "in-house agency"; and external creative and PR agencies in the U.S.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation of exceptional marketing communication materials to help grow sales.
- Measure, assess, and improve the impact of communications materials programming with rigorous deployment of contemporary measurement tools.
- Collaborate directly with business leaders, sales managers, senior management, and marketing on the creation of communications strategy.
- Drive the creation of a consistent look and feel, to represent each of Lutron's various businesses.
- Annual planning and budget
- The functions within the Marketing Communications group include:
- Creative Services:
- Graphic Design
- 3D modeling/rendering
- Copy writing
- Video production
- Digital and Social:
- Creative content for Web
- Digital vehicles
- All forms of social media
- Publisher and editor relations
- Customer Experiences:
- Trade shows
- Customer experience and training centers
- Displays and sales demos
- Media relations
- Agency management
- Spokesperson and SME training and deployment
- Advertising strategy
- Publisher and editor relations
This position reports to VP, Commercial Systems and Communications. The role will entail direct interaction with the CEO, President, Chairman, VPs of Sales and the Business Unit heads. Lutron Electronics' position as the inventor and worldwide leader of lighting controls is founded on our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to delighting our worldwide customers. Our efforts result in double digit annual growth which, in turn, allows the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to strengthen our relationship with our consumers and customers.
Continuous growth is fueled by our commitment to investing 10% of revenue into R&D, which leads to our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that, in turn, drive the creation of new or better products and services. Saving the world over $1 billion a year in electricity and lowering the carbon footprint for many companies and households is a tremendous source of pride for the entire Lutron family.
Lutron controls are as comfortable in the mansions of movie stars and captains of industry as they are in every home on Main Street. They can be found in the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center, throughout North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa; in The White House, Mickey Mouse's house, and, most likely, in YOUR house.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University, and advancement opportunities. For more information view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA
Location/Region: Coopersburg, PA (US - 18036)