Private Practice position available in Princeton, NJ.
We are a thriving single specialty Endocrine practices in central New Jersey seeking a BC/BE
Endocrinologist to join our well established and rapidly growing practice of 8 Endocrinologists.
- Our focus is not only providing the highest quality of care, but also staying ahead of the rapidly changing healthcare landscape to ensure our patients are well cared for and our doctors are appropriately compensated.
- We have 3 offices located throughout central NJ. We are currently looking for an endocrinologist to work out of our newly renovated, state-of-the-art Lawrenceville location. The new office boasts 5000 square feet,15 exam rooms, including 2 biopsy suites, and a diabetic training center.
- In our offices - a collegial work environment, GE Logiq ultrasounds, UGFNAs, CGMS, Hemoglobin A1c testing, fully functional certified EHR, and a well established relationship with a high volume thyroid surgeon.
- Our full-time Endocrine hospitalist provides inpatient services to our hospitalized patients and serves as the medical director of diabetes care at our affiliated hospitals; therefore hospital responsibilities are very minimal.
- The position offers a generous base salary with an incentive plan, malpractice, health/dental insurance, 401K with match, CME allowance, and 4 weeks vacation. Call is not more frequent than 1 in 7 weekends.
- This is a unique opportunity to create your ideal practice environment. Unlike hospital run practices where you will be another number, we are a successful, private practice option where your thoughts and opinions will matter. Partnership is available but not mandatory. We have full and part time positions available.
- Academic teaching opportunities are available. Currently some of our doctors host students, residents and fellows based on their preference.
Location/Region: Princeton, NJ (US - 08540)