Upscale restaurant in Staten Island is looking for a professional, motivated, energetic and personable General Manager with high volume experience.
Primary Functions include but are not limited to:
- Meeting food cost budgets, controllable labor budgets, minimizing waste
- Responsible for maintaining an “A” rating with the NYC Health Dept. thru impeccable sanitary conditions
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and ongoing development of entire FOH and overseeing BOH staff
- Will ensure that all FOH & BOH staff is following standards and systems that are in place.
- Interact closely with all Department Heads to ensure that the guest expectations are exceeded.
- Responsible for rotation of opening and closing of the building.
If you have a passion for first class customer service and you're interested in working in a fast-paced environment please apply! Email RESUME and SALARY requirements.
Location/Region: Staten Island, NY