Because Patients Can't Wait
MEMBERSHIP OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
The Membership Operations Associate will support overall membership operations, recruitment, and BioNJ's professional services Purchasing Program. Responsibilities include financial and operational metrics reporting, enlisting members and member processing, and department administrative support including database updates and retrieval, membership collateral and documents maintenance. The successful candidate will be a resourceful multi-tasking self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Required Skills & Experience
• Client management and/or external business development experience
• Strong independent contributor; collaborative team member
• Administrative skills strength to help develop and process leads
• Experience with database organization and data system management
• Adept at anticipating needs and prioritizing work
• Exceptional EXCEL expertise
• Expert written and oral communications skills
We are an EEO Employer and offer a comprehensive employee benefits program.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Trenton, NJ (US - 08619)