CAREER OPPORTUNITY; NO SEASONAL SLOW DOWN IN WORK 40 to 55-hour weeks
We offer excellent pay, premium benefits, & fulltime employment
RAdata is a growing environmental-construction, Licensed Plumbing & Electrical company
- Top industry Pay, Premium Benefits, Paid Vacation, Growth Opportunities,
- Fulltime Employment, Advancement Potential
RAdata Inc. is the industry leader in Radon and Drinking Water testing and treatment. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our professional business atmosphere will give you the sense of ownership in your work and the ability to affect change in a growing environment
- We believe in clean air and safe drinking water for all
- Our mission is to provide our clients with the best quality products and service
- Will Train & Certify for Radon, Plumbing or Electrical License
We are looking for installers for Radon Treatment & Water Treatment Systems,
Radon and Water Treatment Service Techs, Plumbing & Electrician Trainees
- Candidates must be in possession of a clean valid driver license, high school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year Construction/Plumbing or Electrical experience is required
- Starting pay is Flexible Based on Experience with Opportunity for Advancement
RAdata, Inc is located at 27 Ironia Rd, Flanders, NJ
Just off route 206 and minuets away from route 287 and route 80.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Industries top pay
- 40-50 hours of work per week 12 months a year
- Covered education and certification costs
- On-the-job Training
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance, 401k, FSA health and dependent care accounts
RAdata, Inc. is the largest radon testing and radon treatment businesses in the State of New Jersey, and was the first licensed radon business in the State. We are located in Flanders, NJ (Morris County) and have on-premises Radon Analysis Laboratory as well as a Drinking Water Laboratory. Our field testing department performs radon testing and well water testing throughout NJ. Licensed installation specialists and technicians design and install treatment systems for both residential and commercial clients for the treatment of Environmental Issues which affect occupant health and safety (Radon Gas, Well Water Quality, and Indoor Air Quality). We offer a unique, full service solution for clients that are concerned with indoor environmental safety issues.
Founded in 1984, RAdata is largely recognized as both the local and national leader in our field for expertise and service. To continue our growth and success, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
Location/Region: Flanders, NJ (US)