Aseptic Sampler (Environmental Technician) needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Marietta, PA.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Familiarity with Aseptic Technique & cGMP standards
- BS/BA in Scientific Discipline
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform environmental monitoring sampling (viable and non-viable samples) in classified areas and aseptic environments.
- Perform critical tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Follow company policies and SOPs to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Investigate and write unplanned events.
- What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- BS/BA degree highly preferred (biology, chemistry, environmental science, or related)
- Basic knowledge of aseptic technique, cGMP standards, and aseptic manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of SAP system preferred.
- An ideal candidate will be self-motivated to work independently, driven and have a positive attitude.
- Willingness/desire to work off shifts (nights/extended hours, etc.)
What is in it for You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
• Employee Discount Program’s
• Referral Bonus Program’s
Location/Region: Marietta, PA (US)