Seeking an experienced SEO Content Strategist to deliver effective online reputation management solutions. This position will be responsible for search engine optimization (SEO), keyword research and optimization, content creation and curation, social marketing and making recommendations to ensure the success of the above initiatives.
· Establish a positive online presence and suppress negative results for personal and company searches
· Maintain company website and manage online reviews
· Build organic search traffic through SEO techniques such as on-site optimization and link building
· Analyze website and web analytics and identify opportunities to optimize content and user experience
· Develop, monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and KPI reports to recommend SEO strategies
· Develop internally and externally sourced content towards SEO improvement
· Provide ongoing reporting, analysis and recommendations
· SEO/Content marketing experience for a high SKU volume e-Commerce environment preferred
· Experience with demonstrated results in working with on and off page SEO, including keyword research, title tags, meta data, image alt tags, link building and more
· Familiar with Google analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends and common SEO tools of content strategy: IA/sitemaps, content inventories, wireframes, personas, content templates, styleguides, content mappings
· Working knowledge of recent local and Google algorithm changes and how to optimize for them
· Comfortable working on a wide range of digital formats and products (large sites, microsites, landing pages, software)
· Up to date on latest online marketing trends and changes
· Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task and perform well under tight deadlines
*F&E Trading is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualify applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
F&E Trading is a leading figure in the electronics industry. We specialize in the distribution of consumer and professional electronics such as cameras, camcorders, mobile devices, headphones, binoculars and more.
F&E Trading is part of a wide global network. Our reach in both the import and export of goods stretches to over 80 countries. With a loyal worldwide customer base, we are able to consistently guarantee that the products advertised are available and in stock at all times. With a 100,000 sq ft flagship warehouse based in Somerset, New Jersey, and a secondary distribution location conveniently located portside in beautiful Miami, Florida, both locations are essential in providing our customers with fast and efficient products and service.
At the core of F&E Trading is a dedicated team of over 150 employees. Our goal is simple; to provide our customers with both prompt and exceptional service. Find yourself in any department of our operation, from our seasoned salesmen and buyers, to our round the clock warehouse specialists and you'll be met with the captivating integrity that is F&E Trading.
In the ever expanding, fast paced electronics market, F&E Trading aspires to become the premier source for all your electronic merchandise. Let our years of knowledge and experience in the industry become your biggest ally in the world's most dynamic industry.