Job Title: Supervisor of Instructional Programs
Location: IP - Education Center
Min. Salary: Per BMA Contract
- Supervision of the assistant supervisors, faculty, and staff associated with the program
- Management and vision for career and technical education and alternative education programming
- Work collaboratively with school districts, community agencies, and local business partners
- Demonstrate instructional leadership
- Knowledge of curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- Building and facility management
- Understand state education laws, policies, and guidelines
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- NYS Certification in School District Administration (SDL, SBL, SDA, SAS)
- Experience in the career and technical education field
- A commitment to meeting the needs of every student
- A strong belief in our mission to "Educate, Empower, and Inspire individuals to realize their full potential
and pursue lifelong success".
Broome-Tioga BOCES uses two distinct job applications. The correct application is attached to each job posting. When applying for a position, the Position Announcement Number shown below must be clearly marked on the application in order to ensure that you are considered for this vacancy. If you already know which job you are applying for, you may go directly to an application.
Visitors to the Broome Employment Center can receive information about job training and other adult and youth services, including GED, available through Broome-Tioga BOCES.
Location/Region: Binghamton, NY