Sunrun is a leading player in the home solar market, we help homeowners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company with clean, attractively priced energy produced by a solar system that can be leased, bought through loan financing, or a cash purchase program with incentives. Customers love what we do, by helping them save money and with their goals of being sustainable. Sunrun’s Field Solar Consultants will have a significant impact on Sunrun’s monthly sales performance, working to acquire new customers, and maximize the customer purchasing experience.
*Car allowance and gas paid
*Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission
*Triple commission for referrals and self-generated deals
*70k-120k+ total compensation depending on your individual performance
The Field Solar Consultant will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager and will work to increase customer volume, maximize customer savings, maximize company revenue, and work to improve customer conversion and installation rates.
· Go on home sales appointments to close new business, and generate new business by referral, professional relationships with home improvement companies and others; also table events and expos.
· Run approximately 10-20 in home consultations a week, in order to achieve selling 10+ new customers per month
· Maintain close communication and relationship with every customer all the way until install, and beyond for referrals.
· Provide Sunrun’s and our Sales Management Team with reports, analysis and recommendations to continuously improve the performance of our sales efforts and manage a pipeline in a CRM such as Salesforce.com
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Proven track record of Outside Sales related experience, in-home and/or solar sales experience a plus
· Great computer technology skills, Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience, MS office, and google apps such as Gmail etc.
· 80% local travel within your defined region
· Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with indirect accountability to multiple stakeholders
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Sunrun is the nation’s largest dedicated residential solar provider, creating low-cost energy solutions that bring sustainable power to the people. Customers can choose from service plans that allow them to pay only for power—not panels—because Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the entire system, letting homeowners receive a low, locked-in rate each month.