Sunrun continues to expand rapidly as customer awareness and demand for solar increases. We have long-established relationships with some of the nation’s largest and most trusted national retailers which provide us a great platform for driving further awareness and brand recognition. Retail Solar Advisors are Sunrun’s brand ambassadors inside these stores, and the first point of contact for many of Sunrun’s prospective customers. Our Retail Solar Advisors engage with prospective customers inside of our partner national retail stores, advise on the benefits of solar, and introduce qualified customers into the Sunrun sales process.
Previous solar or in-home sales experience is not required to succeed as a Retail Solar Advisor -in act- many of our most successful Advisors came from other customer service-based industries. With Sunrun’s industry-leading sales, product and marketing training, success comes to those who are eager to learn and deliver a top notch impression while educating potential customers about our services. We are a performance-based culture that believes that hard work and success should be rewarded with both a strong compensation plan and opportunities for further career growth at Sunrun.
Join 3000+ and growing Sunrunners on our mission to Create a Planet Run by the Sun!
● Professionally represent Sunrun and create a positive association with our brand and mission
● Engage customers in retail locations, and create interest and demand for Sunrun’s solar solutions
● Meet or exceed team and individual goals set each month
● Collaborate with Field Sales Consultants to help them qualify leads and create an amazing customer experience
● Develop and nurture relationships with retail store management at a local level
● Conduct solar seminars and events in a retail store or marketing events
● Previous experience in a goals-driven customer service or sales position highly preferred
● Proficiency or demonstrated aptitude with mobile technology, and productivity tools (iPads, iPhones, CRM software and email)
● Must be available to work weekends, evening and holiday shifts
● Self-motivated with high integrity and professionalism
● Tenacious, and eager to learn and grow
● Charismatic, engaging and enthusiastic personality
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Generous hourly rate plus no cap on commissions
● Paid training
● Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
● Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
● Attractive paid time off and holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan
● Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
This position involves constant standing and moving in a retail warehouse environment. It requires standing in one location for the entire shift, except during meal and rest periods. Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds, reaching, stooping, and kneeling are also required.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Sunrun is the nation’s largest dedicated residential solar provider, creating low-cost energy solutions that bring sustainable power to the people. Customers can choose from service plans that allow them to pay only for power—not panels—because Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the entire system, letting homeowners receive a low, locked-in rate each month.