Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for a Technical Writer in Philadelphia, PA. This candidate is responsible for writing and editing text for informative and instruction user documentation such as, newsletter, manuals or diagrams. An ideal candidate is someone who has 3-5 years of experience in this field of work.
- Research and produce documents and diagrams for informative user tools such as, computer manuals and training and project tools. (online and paper resources)
- Coordinates the production of documents through scheduling meetings, conducting interviews to understand product/process, arranging topics and overall flow of work.
- Researching topics of discussion for user tools and provides statistical material and presentation.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in creating technical tools and documents.
- Adequate grammar and writing skills.
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)