Newark Liberty International Airport
GROW With US !
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment! We invite you to learn more about our…
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Company Paid Uniforms,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- as well asOn-going Training & Development.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash-wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, Mass Transportation tickets and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior Cashier or retail experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching.
- Must have availability to work nights and weekends.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success!
Qualified candidates should email their resume for immediate consideration to:
The job that’s right for you!
Location/Region: Newark, NJ (US)