JOB TITLE: CSC II (Loan/Customer Service Counselor)
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
- Initiate, evaluate, process and administer a portfolio of consumer, commercial and mortgage loans that meet or exceed the Bank's credit quality, profitability, loan growth and service objectives and provide customers with an ability to protect loan payments at minimum costs via credit life and A/H sales in order to contribute to the Bank's consumer lending profit objectives without compromising quality and to minimize customer and Bank loan loss.
- Engage in business development efforts by profiling potential customers, enhancing the image of the Bank in the community, performing Chamber of Commerce or other community service work, contacting companies, requesting loan referrals, assisting new and existing customers by analyzing and determining their banking needs then sell Bank products and services that satisfies their needs in order to maximize goals in community relations, new business development, income and growth objectives and service the needs of customers.
- Sell and process a variety of retirement, DDA, savings, CD and other deposit accounts by opening and maintaining accounts, and other Customer Service Representative duties, providing required reports, ensuring proper documentation with IRA/SEP requirements and keeping abreast of applicable tax laws and changing requirements and other office and administrative duties in order to provide customers with deposit account services and contribute to profit and growth objectives.
- Monitor loan performance, assist collectors with delinquent accounts, works to solve payment problems with customers on a personal basis as measured by past due percentage and loan loss in order to minimize delinquency and loss for the Bank.
- Adhere to loan, operational, documentation and other policies, programs and procedures that result in audit, loan review and bank examinations with an acceptable level of exceptions and/or findings in order to reduce exposure to risk and loss to the Bank.
- Develops and maintains a personal program for maintaining an adequate level of knowledge in lending, business development, and other banking matters in accordance with established banking constraints. Demonstrates personal and interpersonal behavior, attitude, judgment, communication and initiative with customers and employees in order to ensure an acceptable degree of performance.
- Hours will average approximately 38-40 per week and will include working some Saturdays. May work in other offices as needed. This position is budgeted for 2,080 hours per year.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Three-plus years of position-related experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Bank policies and procedures regarding consumer lending, deposit, retirement and other services.
- Ability to use a personal computer.
- Ability to use word processing and other position-related software programs.
- Experience in community and civic activities.
- Knowledge of position-related banking laws and regulations.
- Associates' degree in business or banking, or equivalent educational experience (preferred).
- Position related AIB courses and/or diplomas (preferred).
- Experience selling bank products (preferred).
- Notary (preferred).
Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Location/Region: Mansfield, PA