Experienced MRI Technologist needed for immediate Full Time position in Hackettstown NJ. Must be flexible with hours. Occasional nights and weekends required. Candidate must have experience with Siemens platforms. Please see partial list of job description below:
- Perform MRI examinations on patients of all ages including the administration of contrast material as assigned in accordance with established guidelines in a manner that ensures an accurate and complete examination and treatment providing the highest patient care.
- Organize and document all aspects of assigned patient care in coordination with referring physician and the radiologist to ensure accurate and timely performance of procedures.
- Knowledge of scheduling procedures for MRI.
- Maintenance and organization of patient film file records.
- Maintain continuing education units as required to ensure ARRT certification.
- Maintain clean and stocked work area.
Location/Region: Hackettstown, NJ (US)