Advanced Products Specialists
As an employer of choice in the telecommunications industry, Prince Telecom is looking to hire tech savvy, troubleshooting, customer focused employees to install cable, internet, and telephone and alarm systems in residential homes. On the job training is offered, and individuals can learn a new trade in as little as 6 weeks. Due to rapid growth, we are have an immediate need in the Wilkes Barre, PA area. Please stop by and visit with a member of our management team to learn more.
Cable Installation Technician
This is a production-based pay with potential to make up to $1000/week.
Job Duties Include:
• Installs, disconnects, reconnects, additions, changes, and troubleshoots cable TV, internet, telephone and alarm equipment in accordance with guidelines
• Uses small hand tools, power tools, and test equipment. Ensures that service operates within prescribed parameters.
• Attempts to identify and remedy sources of customer-perceived problems.
• Drives Company vehicle between home or office, warehouse, and work sites in a safe and courteous manner.
• Cleans, maintains, and stocks vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties.
• Completes paperwork accurately, and reports and records work order status updates
• Customer Service Duties Include:
• Greeting customers in the home while conducting home walk thru
• Reviews all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and agreement.
• Interacts with customers in a professional, courteous manner including when responding to escalations and repeated customer concerns.
• Provide customer education regarding product and service usage.
• Cleans work area upon completion of job.
• Paid Time-Off • Paid Holiday • Company Vehicle • Cell phone • Cable specific tools • Fuel reimbursement
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability • 401(k) with Company Match
• Company Stock Purchase Plan
• Must be able to pass Background and Drug screening
• Valid driver's license with minimum of 2 years driving experience and a good driving record
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
• Ability to carry a 28' ladder from truck to pole
• Ability to work in tight spaces such as a crawl space of a house
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (US - 18701)