Fortis Enterprises is expanding! We are seeking a new team member for our New Jersey office!
If you have a background in the hospitality, restaurant, or retail industries, we want to hear from you! As a growing firm, we are looking for those people with SUPERB people skills to help us with clients and customers alike. The MAJORITY of our senior management team started in hospitality and we place a high value on the skills of the industry. So if you are looking to ditch those late night hours and apply your skills to a fast paced, consumer focused firm, please continue reading:
Fortis Enterprises is began as a startup in the marketing and promotional advertising industry with the goal to set new industry standards and bring innovation to our clients' campaigns. Now, our client portfolio has grown with us and we have expanded to locations throughout North America. As a result, we are looking for our next team members for our New Jersey location and beyond!
As a new location for our company, we are looking to fill several positions on our dynamic marketing teams, including:
* Direct Customer Service Representatives
* Marketing Assistants and Coordinators (entry level to management)
* Public Relations team and Brand Ambassadors
* Business Development and Inside Sales Associates
* Also accepting SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS! **PAID!**
Fortis Enterprises specializes in executing tailored marketing campaigns for our clients that take their brands to the next level. Often advertisers get lost in the noise of other messages, however our "personal touch" and brand experiences make sure that people develop relationships with our client's brands, thus creating higher levels of customer acquisition, customer retention and customer renewal. Our niche is acting as a liaison between the client and customer through a unique, relationship oriented approach. Every member of our team is a part of this process, thus we are looking for individuals to help build our New Jersey office. If you enjoy the feel of startup, but enjoy the stability of a large company, this is the place for you!
· College degree OR related experience in hospitality, retail, or restaurant industries
· Ability to start in 2 weeks - we have our training classes starting ASAP!
· Team oriented with leadership ability if seeking management level
· Great communications skills (verbal and written)
· Great attitude, personality, and problem solver