Looking For A Career In Supply Chain Logistics?
White Star Logistics is a high-energy, third-party logistics provider (3PL) currently experiencing rapid growth, servicing the US and Canada. We optimize supply chains spanning thousands of miles by coordinating multiple modes of transportation.
At first glance, you might think our business would be about trains, boats, planes and trucks right? Think again. Actually, understanding our customers and providers needs, sit right at the heart of our business.
So, we need the best people to maintain productive business relationships with customers and providers alike across the entire supply chain.
What should you expect?
We provide exceptional work experience for new starts. You’ll have a structured career plan from the get go—including personal training programs built around your specific needs. The objective of these programs is to facilitate your personal and professional success, provide mentoring opportunities, enroll you in leadership courses and more.
- Competitive in nature?
- Highly motivated?
- Quick on your feet?
- Happiest when working in a team?
- Enthusiastic about starting a career with a company that really wants you to succeed and prosper?
If you answered all of these questions in the affirmative, then we are interested in inviting you to join our team.
- Promotion opportunities for top performers
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding benefits
- Diverse, motivating, inclusive and entrepreneurial culture
- Explore new business through outbound lead generation and prospecting via direct/cold calling and mail into specific target markets.
- Use all tools such as Internet searches, email, social media, contact databases, references, etc. to research, identify and penetrate new business opportunities within targeted territories and accounts.
- Visits to customers and potential clients within the territory on a periodic basis.
- Work with Operations to create rate quotes and service proposals.
- Maintain a database of contacts, prospects and generate weekly report.
- Manage the sales cycle process, including targeting, lead generation, qualification, pricing, proposal and closure.
- Continue to follow up & work towards closing sales for proposal created.
- You must have the ability to learn, follow training and understand sales process.
- Motivation to self-manage and continuously contact shippers, and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Transportation/Logistics/Warehousing experience is a plus.
- You must have strong oral and written communication and organization skills with a desire to grow in such a role.
- You must be high in energy and enthusiasm; eager to be on the phone and no fear attitude in cold calling. Find opportunities by building relationships (100-150 calls per day). You must be confident, persuasive, and able to deal with rejection on the way to securing that next client.
- Ability to interact with clients (over phone, chat, emails & face to face meetings).
- Must have reliable, personal means of transportation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).