LuxorLinens.com – Linden, NJ 07036
Luxor Linens is seeking a Graphic Design and Photography Intern to join their dynamic, growing team.
Get the perfect hands-on summer experience working for a small company with a BIG brand name. This internship will focus on three main departments: Photography, Graphic Design. and Content Creation.
For photography, you will be working hands-on in our photo studio with the latest equipment to create stunning lifestyle photos of our new products.
For Graphic Design, you will be creating Infographics, Website banners and promotional marketing content using our product photography.
For digital content creation, you will develop taglines for our website and email banners as well as content for our blogs and social media sites.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and aspiring digital professional who is interested in expanding his/her career and portfolio.
We work with companies such as Saks Fifth Avenue, HGTV, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Groupon, Living Social and many more.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong Photoshop skills and an understanding of digital photography and graphic design
- A positive attitude and want to grow their career in Photography and Graphic Design, and/or Digital Media
- An excellent mastery of the English language; Speaking and writing to effectively communicate with team members in-house and abroad
- Reliable transportation to and from office
- A college degree or currently pursuing one
- Good time management skills; Ability to work well with deadlines
Flexible Schedule: 3 days a week - Monday - Friday 9-6
**The right candidate will be offered a full-time position at the end of the internship**
"Normally in a big company it’s good to learn processes. You’re a part of a big machine. But when you go to a small company, you learn the passion, you learn the dreams, and you learn how to do lots of things at any one time. " -Jack Ma, On How to be Successful in Life
LuxorLinens.com is an exciting, dynamic E-commerce company providing luxury linens to the finest hotels and homes worldwide.
The company has been featured in media outlets such as the Today Show, Good Morning America, Elle Magazine and more.