If you are passionate and enthusiastic about real estate, interior design and helping people make their current home a dream home or a new custom dream home come true, then Robert K Ace Jr Custom Homes and Remodeling has a great career opportunity for you. The Robert K Ace Jr. Construction Customer Service - Interior Design Coordinator is the face of the company, interacting with the builder's customers, construction operations and sales team; serving customers throughout the Lehigh Valley and Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
- Formulate design finishes that are aesthetically pleasing to the customer(s).
- Interact with the company's architect(s), estimator(s), and construction operations to develop and document specifications and material costs.
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Maintain customer, vendor and consultant relationships.
- Prepare design boards and documents for customer presentations.
- Previous experience in design, residential real estate, remodeling or new home construction.
- Deadline and detail - oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and internet resourcing.
To be recognized for our Quality, Integrity and Ability by our Customers and Peers
· To deliver high quality projects with superior service; exceeding customer satisfaction
· Develop and maintain meaningful partnerships with our customers, trades and employees at the greatest level of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Location/Region: Tannersville, PA (US)