Bounce Promotions, Inc. is hiring motivated Customer Service Apprentice with potential to grow into Senior Marketing Executives. We’re looking for self-starters to join our Customer Service team in closing sales and winning business for our Fortune 100 companies. Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- Go-getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you reach the goal.
- Game changer. Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Insatiable desire to learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
Speaking of success… As our next Customer Service Apprentice, you’ll shadow our Customer Representative to learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and ultimately, win new business. Even better: We’ll set you up with the tools, training and support you need to connect with leads, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And when you make a name for yourself at Bounce Promotions, Inc., doors will open for advancement opportunities to a Senior Sales Executive role, as well as industry-leading compensation and even luxurious trips.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Grow your skills while learning to build a network of key decision makers
- Turn prospects into loyal clients and raving fans while gaining experience with mining existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Cross-sell across the BP, Inc. product family by introducing other solutions to existing clients.
- Drive our business forward by supporting a Marketing Representative with developing and executing a calling to prospects for BP, Inc. solutions
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Ability to communicate with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Goal oriented and ambitious attitude with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to building a career path
Related Searches: Entry-Level, Internship, Trainee, Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work Intern, Internship, College, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Opportunity, University, co-op, campus, Fortune 100, project management, collaboration, recent college graduate, outside sales, management trainee, marketing
A little bit about us....
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world. We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and come away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do. We are conveniently located in the heart of Midtown to make for an easy commute!
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!