Looking for a place to let your creativity shine? Our company has been growing rapidly over the years and this is a great opportunity to come join our staff and work with industry professionals. Groomers love what they do every day and our clients appreciate them! Our goal is to provide quality care for every hair and with a stress free environment. You be able to showcase your work by providing the finest grooming experience to each and every pet!
Our friendly and qualified staff will handle the business side of everything so that you can focus on doing what you do best, grooming! At Groomington Coat Factory, we live for the experiences provided to each animal in our care. We take pride in preparing GiGi with a bath and blow out for her upcoming camp date with Norman. We melt over the smile on Benji’s parents face when they see his new transformation (not only on Tuesdays). It’s sneaking kisses to Spike in the tub for his weekly bath after his rendezvous in the pool.
As par of our staff, essential duties and Responsibilities
· Professional grooming techniques for a variety of dog breeds
· Perform grooming services, including clipping, hand scissoring, medicated and general cleansing, parasite control baths, pedicures, ear cleansing, nail trimming for each pet as requested.
· Groom animals utilizing techniques which vary depending on type of hair, coat, breed and owner instructions; bathe and dry animals; perform pedicures and clean ears
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Full-time and Part-time professional grooming experience
· Minimum 2 years of experience in bathing and grooming animals in a professional environment.
Groomington Coat Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.
Groomington Coat Factory was founded in 2010 by a 23 year old girl, a Jeep and a whole lot of ambition. Cait Lauria, Groomington’s owner and founder, decided one day that she was going to take a leap of faith and do what she has always wanted, start her own business. With a tub in her trunk, Cait would drive from client to client grooming pet’s in client’s yards and homes slowly building up clientele. In January 2011, our first mobile grooming unit, was purchased from a top of the line manufacturer in Indiana. With a little advertising and a lot of client referrals, Groomington Coat Factory continued to grow quickly. By 2017, three brand new vans were purchased and today the company proudly continues to grow it’s 500+ clientele all over the Bergen County area. Now, in 2018, we are happy to announce that we will be opening our very first salon to accompany our multiple grooming vans.