Warehouse Coordinator – PART-TIME
This will be a 4 hour work day Monday-Friday (20 hours per week). Some extra hours will occasionally be available. Working hours are flexible between 8am and 4pm. This will be discussed and mutually agreed upon between the manager and candidate.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
Load/unload materials into trucks and other duties.
Assist Supervisors with any tasks needed.
Correctly complete all paperwork necessary for shipping and receiving.
Receive all items into the facility including transfers.
Document all received goods and shipped goods
Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain pick locations by opening shipments and placing materials in primary picking locations
- Breaks down pallets received materials, match item quantity and description to packing slip and note any differences
- Organize orders to be picked in an efficient manner
- Organize returns to be shipped back to corporate office. Including, but not limited to packing boxes, assembling pallets, and documenting inventory transfers
- Follow all of the safety procedures
- Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment
- Maintains stock of installation hardware. Provides report to supervisor for replenishment requests.
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
High School diploma or GED
2+ years of Warehouse Experience
Reading, writing and basic math skills are needed for this job.
Must be computer literate. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Must be able to problem-solve
Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees and management.
Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as Pallet Jacks
Self-managing with organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday. Some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Ability to work at heights up to 8 feet or more as needed
- Passing a background and/or drug screen may be required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, carry product up to a 75 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work in a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonal temperature variations
While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment
Use of proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards.
Location/Region: Edison, NJ (US)