Currently, Brilliant is looking for an extremely detailed and success-oriented individual to join our team as a Project Planner/Engineer in our production engineering department.
The Project Planner/Engineer controls, organizes and monitors the flow of printed materials through the production process. In this role, you'll check schedules, confirm product specifications, make adjustments, order stock, and ink, and monitor the quality of the product, ensuring all deadlines are met.
Overview of Activities:
- Manage / engineer printing projects from receipt of specs to final invoice.
- Plan production procedures and design layouts for each printing project based on product specifications and production capabilities
- Coordinate with Customer Service Reps, production department and outside vendors to meet all timelines and customers’ expectations
- Generate Purchase Orders for raw materials (paper, inks, dies, outside operations, etc)
- Participate in daily production meetings to communicate status of jobs with other departments.
Skills & Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Printing, Print Production or equivalent work experience as engineer or production planner
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with EFI/Pace software is a strong plus
- Demonstrated time management and multi-task management skills in daily activities.
- Ability to manage more than 20 active projects at a time
- Excellent mathematical calculation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and embrace challenges
- Able to performance under pressure
- Excellent ability to work in a teamwork environment
- Knowledge or working experience in printing industry is a plus
Brilliant Graphics is a commercial printing company located outside of Philadelphia PA. We are an aggressive company with a highly unique understanding of how to take care of customers, and how to produce the highest quality work.
Our goal is to be the very best at what we do, and we are looking for someone who wants to help lead the way as we become the industry leader in creative print solutions.
Location/Region: Exton, PA (US)