This job oversees the extraction of derived data from analytic programs developed throughout Analytic Departments within the Organizations. The incumbent will also be responsible for establishing process and protocol to confirm code and definitions with author of the code being converted. Oversees the creation of metadata based upon the code developed, clean-up and document sources used for creating derived data, documentation of data definitions and compiling efficient production worthy code for the creating and maintenance of data for all analytic enterprises.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Using various tools, responsible for leading the deconstruction, documentation and hardening of code used to create derived analytic data within multiple analytic segments of the organization.
- Responsible for protocols and processes and execution of metadata documentation and definitions (per established processes outlined by Data Governance) associated with derived data extracted from analytic code and reconstructed for production.
- Work with various analytic resources within the Organization to confirm reconstruction of extracted derived data, developing multiple definitions for the same measure where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, or Management Information Systems
- Master's Degree in Management Information Systems or Business Administration/Management
- 7 - 10 years of Data Analytics Experience
- 5 - 7 years of Data Analytics Experience
- 3 - 5 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- 3 - 5 years of Database Administration Experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
Language Requirement (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
At Allegheny Health Network, our employees make a significant impact on people’s lives every day. They are a proud and passionate team who work together to provide the highest quality patient care – care that helps people live longer, healthier lives.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is a proud member of Highmark Health. Working as an integrated system within Highmark Health, employees at all of AHN’s care sites, including hospitals, Health + Wellness Pavilions, primary and specialty care offices and more, are committed to improving health and promoting wellness in our communities, one person at a time.
Discover a career that makes a true difference in your life and in the lives of others.