- Responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in procedures in accordance with the company’s and the community’s established policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality resident service and convey resident service requests to the Maintenance Supervisor and other service associates.
- Assisting the Property Manager in gathering and compiling current market and economic information and preparing competitive and market analysis and market trends.
- Handling telephone and on-site traffic.
- Show “ready” apartments, closing the lease, qualifying prospects, completing all related paperwork and activities to ensure a timely move-in.
- Comply with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
- Build and maintain resident relations.
- Strong commitment to company fundamentals and values – The Berger Way
- Self-directed and proactive.
- Strong customer service skills and professional phone manner.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Be dependable, reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required or higher standard.
- Be attentive to detail and monitoring adherence to Company standards and policies.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, professionalism and a high level of enthusiasm
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess strong Excel and general computer skills. Property Management specific software experience of some kind required e.g., Realpage, Lead2Lease, Yieldstar
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws a plus.
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree or some college level courses preferred.
- Experience in the apartment management and leasing industry is a plus.
- Some weekend and early evening shifts are required.
COME GROW WITH US and BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH BERGER RENTAL COMMUNITIES
Berger Rental Communities takes great pride in our award-winning employees. With that in mind, we are always on the lookout for exceptional people to help us grow our team so we can continue to offer residents the superior level of service they deserve.
At Berger Rental Communities, setting our team members up for success is a top priority. Creating a culture where we dedicate our time to serving our customers to deliver outstanding results together, is our goal. Whether it's investigating new training methods, staying up to date with the latest technologies, or conducting regular employee surveys, we are constantly striving to put our team members in the best position to flourish and grow their careers. We are seeking customer focused, results driven individuals who would make great teammates and additions to our family atmosphere.
Location/Region: West Chester, PA (US)