This position REQUIRES a minimum of two years experience working as a leasing agent for a mid to large size apartment complex. Lease-up experience is strongly preferred!
- Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Acknowledge, stand and greet all residents as well as prospective residents.
- Perform a needs analysis for prospective residents and provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
- Take resident complaints and identify proper protocol to resolve issues; elevate issues to management, if necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material packets for business and community outreach. Review property website and social media accounts daily. Attend assigned community/resident events.
- Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
- Process apartment applications, move-in and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
- Complete guest cards and traffic information as needed.
- Create resident files by including all related paperwork and documentation; properly file in the appropriate location.
- Enter, print and distribute work order requests to appropriate maintenance personnel.
- Work with maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed to company/community standards.
- Conduct walk through of available apartments prior to showing to ensure readiness for show.
- Visit model, mini-model apartments and walk the tour path daily to ensure it is ready for shown to prospective residents by doing a light cleaning.
- Assist new residents with the move-in process and prior to all move ins, ensure paperwork, keys and the apartment are completed and ready for the new resident.
- Responsible for staying up to date on required training.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly develop rapport with current and prospective residents.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
• Must be organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Must pass background check.
Grand Atlas Property Management is always looking for true team-players who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. We seek individuals who want to learn and advance in the Property Management industry. Every employee plays a vital role at Grand Atlas, so with your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Grand Atlas are more than just jobs. We offer exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, paid time off, and much more to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow.
Grand Atlas provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Grand Atlas, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. We are committed to making Grand Atlas an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Location/Region: Binghamton, NY (US)