This position requires previous experience working as a Residential Property Manager at a mid to large size apartment complex! Lease-up experience is strongly preferred!
Summary: The Property Manager will maintain compliance with laws as defined by each governing program related to the site. They will be responsible for all aspects of site operations including resident issues, leasing, occupancy of units, physical maintenance and issues, security and community liaison. The Property Manager will also be responsible for encouraging and promoting a positive living environment for residents and work environment for employees.
- Oversee the day-to-day operational responsibilities of the properties, to include financial, marketing, customer service and staff management responsibilities.
- Develop, plan and implement the budget to include charting the overall financial performance of the properties.
- Manage and review recordkeeping and monthly reporting responsibilities.
- Oversee customer service, resident relations, maintenance department practices, vendor relations, marketing and leasing.
- Hire, train, evaluate and develop community personnel.
- Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities to ensure compliance with best practices and company guidelines.
- Develop and adhere to community operations budget.
- Ability to analyze and make decisions based on current market trends and conditions.
- Maintain physical and aesthetic characteristics of the community to ensure optimal appearance and curb appeal.
- Stay up to date on required training for all employees at the property.
- Interface with internal and external customers while providing superior customer service.
- Other projects as assigned
• Must possess ability to develop rapport with residents and staff. Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving abilities must be able to handle multiple priorities.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays if needed. Be available for questions/concerns that arise during evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to motivate and inspire personnel to support company vision.
• Strong knowledge of property management law and resident relations.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
• Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Must pass background check.
This position selects and hires employees for their specific property. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of Associate’s degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of property management experience that includes at least 1 year of leasing, 2 years of operational results, sales, marketing and staff supervision.
- Previous experience with property management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefit package including but not limited to: medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k).
Other Pay: Quarterly Bonus Program
Grand Atlas Property Management is always looking for true team-players who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. We seek individuals who want to learn and advance in the Property Management industry. Every employee plays a vital role at Grand Atlas, so with your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Grand Atlas are more than just jobs. We offer exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, paid time off, and much more to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow.
Grand Atlas provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Grand Atlas, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. We are committed to making Grand Atlas an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.