With the continued growth of Peak Concepts we are currently hiring ENERGETIC, AMBITIOUS, and MOTIVATED individuals who would like to train into a leadership, management, or entrepreneurial role within the sales and marketing business industry. Our rapid expansion and success with our clients have allowed us to continue to expand into multiple locations. Individuals who have a background in athletics tend to make a great fit within our firm's culture.
Teamwork and self-motivation are values that cannot be denied and people with a sports background know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to SUCCEED in our business!
• Positive, energetic team atmosphere
• Work/life balance
• Performance-based career advancement opportunities
• Continuous industry education
• Professional & personal growth
• Hands-on training
• Entrepreneurial business development
• Leadership development
• Business management training
• Charity and community involvement
• Global and domestic travel opportunities
• College degree is preferred
• Professionalism and integrity
• Positive attitude
• Goal-oriented, with a strong work ethic
• Ability to excel in unsupervised individual assignments as well as team projects
• Student mentality
• A willingness to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment
• Public speaking skills for presenting to groups is a plus
Some Responsibilities of a Management Trainee:
· Manage marketing/sales for client accounts
· Implementing ideas to marketing campaign client
· Sales and marketing presentations of new products and services for our clients
· New customer acquisition
· Retention of clients through relationship building
· Territory management
· Interviewing and recruiting
· Team building and mentoring
· Management training, coaching, and development
"ON A TEAM, IT"S NOT ABOUT THE STRENGTH OF THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS, BUT IT IS ABOUT THE STRENGTH OF THE UNIT AND HOW THEY ALL FUNCTION TOGETHER." - Bill Belichick
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales. Sales, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Sales Manager, Sales Management, Sales Representative, Marketing Manager, Marketing Management, Marketing Representative, Direct Marketing, Direct Marketing Representative, Direct Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing Management, Advertising Sales, Advertising Representative, Advertising Management, Advertising Representative, Advertising Sales Management, Advertising Sales Manager, Advertising Agency, Advertising Agent, Inside Sales, In-store promotions, Promotions, Promotional Marketing, Promotional Sales, Promotional Marketing Sales, Promotional Sales Management, Promotional Marketing Management, In-store sales, In-store promotional representative, Trade shows, Branding, Brand Marketing, Brand Marketing Specialist, Brand Marketing Representative, Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Management, Branding Sales, Business Management, Psychology, Sociology, Business, Marketing, Advertising, Political Science, General Business, Fraternity, Sorority, Social Chair, Recruitment Chair
Peak Concepts is a collaborative group of achievement-driven individuals known for creating some of the most recognized and respected campaigns in the nation. Our elite team stands at the forefront of modern promotional marketing strategies, thereby creating a powerful emerging force in the industry.
We specialize in crafting impactful promotions, conveying our clients brand message directly to their consumers. Our bold approach cultivates personal connections and customized experiences that consumers crave! These exclusive, attention-grabbing promotions are up to speed with the latest trends in brand representation and customer loyalty in the marketplace.
We are also proud advocates of a modern workplace, empowering our staff to work collaboratively, manage campaigns and create growth opportunities for themselves. Thus, staying true to our start-up roots and fresh 21st century approach to marketing, promotions and management.