If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in excellently as a marketing analyst with our outstanding partner in Newark, NJ. In this position, you will spend your days surveying information, benchmarking for media and site engagement, summarizing data with graphs and tables and supporting lead generation for past paid campaigns. You will additionally have the opportunity to create and conduct the analysis of research projects, design surveys and lead client meetings with media team members to present survey design ideas and results. If you are detail oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
Marketing Analyst Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Solid working knowledge of digital media.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (preferred) and/or Google Analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask well
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Media data understanding and hands on
- Previous experience in market research
- Knowledge of software applications including SAS and SPSS
- Experience with various survey tools
Job ID: 314860AT
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Newark, NJ (07102)