Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Reviewing repair cost estimates with body shop manager or foreman
* Determining feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors
* Evaluating practicality of repair as opposed to payment of vehicle market value before accident
* Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimate and recommendations
* Estimating cost of repainting, converting to special purposed, or customizing undamaged vehicles
* Presenting information and responding to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and the general
Qualifications We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Minimum of 1-2 years previous estimator experience is required
* Confidence to handle high volume estimator needs under limited availability
* Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions and procedures manual
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Excellent communication skills, high level of initiative, and ability to work in a team
* Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general math skills
* Experience in the estimating/body shop/automotive field Insurance company a big PLUS
* Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen with a valid driver’s license
* Professional appearance in accordance with body shop policies / dress code
* Previous knowledge regarding CCC1 Estimating system and production management system.
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (18706)