Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
* Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
* Inspects cars to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
* Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
* Parks new cars in assigned area according to model.
* Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys.
* Parks cars in different location following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
* Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department.
* Services cars in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.’
* Washes and details vehicles as needed.
* Moves cars on the lot, and delivers them to customer’s houses when needed.
* Assists the managers at the dealerships with various requests.
* Other duties as assigned Qualifications
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Clean and valid driver’s license.
* Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
* Ability to safely operate motor vehicles.
* Good communication skills and customer focused personality.
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (18702)